In November of 2014, by order of Zakład Wykonawstwa Sieci Elektrycznych Rzeszów Sp z o.o, we performed the optical network installation in expanded 220 KV distribution room in Stalowa Wola.
The project included installation of:
- non-flammable secondary cable ducts RHDPEt 32/2.9, total length: 540 m
- multimode optic fibre, non-flammable, strengthened ZW(NV)TDKtsdD 12G50, total length: 640 m
- installation of optic fibre distribution points and QRS-120 media converters
The network serves for synchronous transfer SDH-PDH
From March to May of 2014 by order of Zakład Wykonawstwa Sieci Elektrycznych Rzeszów Sp z o.o, we performed installation of optic fibre network in the expanded 220 KV distribution room in Stalowa Wola and Abramowice.
As a part of the project we performed:
- Technical canalization based on RHDPEpt 32/2,9 piping, total length: 1975 m
- Installation of reinforced concrete cable chambers SKR-2, 5 sets
- Installation of cable chambers for technical canalization, Romold 1 series, 1 set
- Pulling of 3245 m of ZW(NV)OTKtsdD 72j,60j,12j optic fibre
- Laying down telecom cable NzTKMXpw50x4x0,6mm, 870 m
Technical rooms of the distribution room were fitted with SZB-type cabinet, size 800mmx600mmx45U and wall-mounted cabinet SWJ 19”, size 600mmx446mmx12U. The cabinets were equipped with optic fibre distribution boxes, spare cable and equipment for fastening copper cable with KRONE connectors.